Graggaber.

History

2011

Complete reconstruction of the round-sawn timber production area including a hall and new machinery

2010

Takeover of the window scantling and gluing works in Mariapfarr/Pichl: The entire operation including 6 hectares of company grounds, 5 large drying chambers, 4 manufacturing halls (20,000m²), workshop and offices. Started with 5 employees.

2009

Renovation of the planing plant with mechanisation and a new automatic plane

2006

Expansion of the operational area and sorting section to include a sorting wheel

2005

Business handed over to Josef und Rudolf Graggaber

2005

4th and 5th drying chambers are built

2003

Erection of the new sawmill with band saw line, after-cut line, sorting line

1998

3rd drying chamber is built

1995

2nd drying chamber is built

1992

Planing plant opened

1991

1st drying chamber is built

1985

Specialisation in larch

1974

Company taken over by Peter Graggaber

1951

Company taken over by grandfather, Peter Graggaber, quarry + 1 sawmill

1935

Operation founded by great grandfather, Christian Graggaber, 3 sawmills + the first electrically powered sawmill in the Lungau region of Salzburg

You are using an outdated browser.

Modern Browsers are:

Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chrome