The trend towards environmental awareness in building methodology has led to an increased use of larch wood for external surfaces. The list of benefits is virtually endless.
Our larch wood
- is an energy-saving form of insulation
- It is frost, hail and weather resistant
- does not require preliminary chemical treatment or care
- provides excellent heat insulation
- regulates room humidity
- offers numerous finish and design options
- absorbs and dampens vibrations
- has an extremely low intrinsic radiation value
- is capable of blocking earth radiation and watercourse radiation
- protects the environment in many ways
- ...and it is simply great!